March - May 2021
- Friday, March 19th - Noon Dismissal / No Lunch Served
- Friday, March 26th - No School
- Spring Break is the week of March 29th - April 2nd
- Monday, April 5th - No School
- Friday, May 14th - Noon Dismissal / No Lunch Served
- Thursday, May 27th - Graduation at 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 28th - Tentative Last Day of School
The preschool is learning about how we are different and still the same.
The 5th and 6th graders in Ms. Nichols’ Social Studies class spent the 2nd quarter learning about our 50 states and capitals. They separated the United States into 5 regions and learned about each one of them. They designed new state quarters, learned some trivia, and also took quiz over states in the region and their capitals.
Each student chose a state to do research on and then eventually made a state float - basically a shoebox turned upside down and then decorated with state symbols and items representing their state.
Rounding out the unit, each student had to give a short presentation on their state float.
Week of 2/15/21
Week of 2/8/21
Week of 2/1/21
Week of 1/25/21
Week of 1/18/21
Week of 1/11/21
Week of 1/4/21
Week of 12/14/20
Week of 12/7/20
Week of 11/30/2020
Week of 11/16/20
Week of 11/9/20
Week of 11/2/20
Week of 10/26/20
Week of 10/19/2020
Week of 10/12/2020
Week of 10/5/2020