March - May 2019
- Friday, March 15th - 2:00 pm Dismissal
- Monday, March 18-22 - Spring Break
- Monday, March 25th - Preschool Power Struggles Presentation
- Tuesday, March 26th - Malden Pride Day - Wear your T-shirt!
- Saturday, April 6th - Trivia Night at Princeton Moose - Doors open at 5:00 Trivia starts at 6:00
- Sunday, April 7th - Taco Lunch beginning at 12:00 pm and Quarter Auction starts at 1:30 pm in gym
- Tuesday, April 9th - Malden Pride Day - Wear your T-shirt!
- Friday, April 12th - Noon Dismissal
- Thursday, April 18th - 2:00 pm Dismissal
- Friday, April 19th - Good Friday - No School
- Monday, April 22nd - No School
- Tuesday, April 23rd - Malden Pride Day - Wear your T-shirt!
- Friday, May 3rd - Blood Drive from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm in the gym
- Monday, May 13th - Spring Concert at 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 14th - Malden Pride Day - Wear your T-shirt!
- Wednesday, May 15th - Junior High Field Trip to Peoria Chiefs game
- Friday, May 17th - 12:00 Dismissal
- Tuesday, May 21st - Elementary Field Trip to Peoria Riverfront Museum
- Thursday, May 23rd - Awards Banquet for Junior High Students at 6:00 pm in gym
- Tuesday, May 28th - Malden Pride Day - Wear your T-shirt!
- Thursday, May 30th - Graduation at 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 31st - Last Student Attendance Day
- Monday, June 3rd - Teacher Institute
- Thursday, August 15th - Tentative First Day of School
Saturday, April 6, 2019
Roaring 20's Trivia Night
to Benefit Special Education
for Princeton and Malden Schools
Please click here to see the flyer with more details
TACO LUNCH and QUARTER AUCTION
Sunday, April 7, 2019
MALDEN BOOSTER CLUB
BOX TOPS RACEWAY
Kindergarten thru Fourth Grade
Think “true blue“ • Be honest • Don’t deceive, cheat or steal • Be reliable — do what you say you’ll do • Have the courage to do the right thing • Build a good reputation • Be loyal — stand by your family, friends, and country
Treat others with respect; follow the Golden Rule • Be tolerant and accepting of differences • Use good manners, not bad language • Be considerate of the feelings of others • Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone • Deal peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements
Do what you are supposed to do • Plan ahead • Be diligent • Persevere • Do your best • Use self-control • Be self-disciplined • Think before you act • Be accountable for your words, actions and attitudes • Set a good example for others
Play by the rules • Take turns and share • Be open-minded; listen to others • Don’t take advantage of others • Don’t blame others carelessly • Treat all people fairly
Be kind • Be compassionate and show you care • Express gratitude • Forgive others • Help people in need • Be charitable and altruistic
Do your share to make your school and community better • Cooperate • Get involved in community affairs • Stay informed; vote • Be a good neighbor • Obey laws and rules • Respect authority • Protect the environment • Volunteer