March - April 2017
- Friday, March 24th - Blood Drive in the gym from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 29th - Donkey Basketball Fundraiser for After School Program at 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 4th - Booster Club Meeting at 7:00 pm in the Library
- Thursday, April 13th - Noon Dismissal
- Friday, April 14th - Good Friday - No School
- Monday, April 17th - No School
- Sunday, April 23rd - Taco Lunch starting at 12:00 pm with Quarter Mania following at 2:00 pm
The Kindergarteners used the month of February to learn about Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, our country, and the national symbols. Take a look at all they learned and the projects they completed!
December 9, 2016
K-4 is proud to show their character this year! They have been hard at work earning their tickets for the big Character Counts event that rewards them for meeting the 6 pillars of good character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship.
October 1, 2016 - May 15, 2017
Malden Booster Club is trying a new fundraiser this year. They are selling 50/50 raffle tickets for almost 8 months.
Tickets are 6 for $5.00 and can be purchased at all home basketball games, the school office, or by contacting Amy Nichols or Terry Vandermoon.
The drawing will be held on Monday, May15, 2017 at the Spring Music Program and Art Show. Winner does not need to be present to win.
All proceeds will go to fund future Malden Grade School Booster Club activites.