- Thursday, October 19th - 12:00 pm Dismissal - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Friday, October 20th - 12:00 pm Dismissal
- Saturday, October 21st - Booster Club Chicken Dinner & Auction at Princeton Elks (click here for more info)
- Tuesday, November 2nd - All-you-can-eat Chili Supper from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Lunchroom
- Wednesday, November 8th - Class Pictures and Retakes
- Monday, November 13th - Flu Shot Clinic from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm in the Lunchroom (South Entrance)
Book Fair hours for the week of October 16th are as follows:
Monday, Oct 16th 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Tuesday, Oct 17th 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Wednesday, Oct 18th 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Thursday, Oct 19th 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
(Family Shopping Night)
Friday, Oct 20th 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The book fair is located in the Malden Grade School Library.
Malden Booster Club's Annual Chili Supper
Thursday, November 2nd
Malden Grade School Lunchroom (South Entrance)
4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Adults - $5 K-8 Students - $3
PreK & Under free
Price includes chili, hot dog, bread, dessert, drink,
and admission to the basketball game vs Ladd
Lots of great raffle items
PIE WALK between games - around 6:15 pm
We had an all time high last school year for the most box tops collected. We'd like to top that this year!
Forms will be sent home monthly to fill in with collected box tops. If students return a filled out form, they will receive a prize for the month.
October forms need to be turned in by October 31st.
Please make sure you check the dates on your box tops and turn in all those that expire on 11-1-17!! This will be the last opportunity to cash in on those.
For more information and classroom totals, please see the Box Top tab under Parent Resources.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!
Ticket sales will be ongoing until the drawing on Monday, May 14, 2018 at the Spring Music Program and Art Show. Need not be present to win.
Tickets will be available in the school office and at all home basketball games (available in the concession stand). If you'd like tickets to sell, please contact Ms Nichols at the school 815-643-2436.
All proceeds go to fund future Malden Booster Club activities.
Last year's winner won $750!!!